How do I get my previous version back?

fishyweb

I recently signed up as a beta tester and downloaded the v3 beta from Play yesterday. Found that couldn't get on with it so I left the beta program, uninstalled v3 beta and then reinstalled PA release version from Play. 

My problem is that I've ended up with a different version to what I had before installing the beta. I.e. there are no visualisations, no HD support, the audio output settings are totally different, the landscape mode UI is totally different... 

Any idea how I can get my previous version back? 

I have similar question. I installed version Alpha 704 and verified the Purchase as well. I liked the interface so uses this one only. But automatically it is updated to 793 Full Version. I uninstalled cpl of times but it gets updated in cpl of days. How can we disable Auto Update? Any way to do so? Pls suggest. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, AkashS04 said:

I downloaded from the site so no Google Play. Can we use Google Play version and still verify the purchase?

Licenses purchased from the website won't unlock Google Play downloads., they only work with the downloaded APKs from the website. However if you have a Google Play licence it will work with all versions (i.e. Google Play downloads and website APK downloads).

Andre

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:40 AM, andrewilley said:

588 at the moment (unless you have joined the beta programme).  7xx once v3 becomes final.

Andre

Yes. but as soon as you install the older version, very next day it will be automatically upgraded to the new one which is annoying :(

Archived