Numerous Changes desired

vijer

There are a lot of nice changes, but...

1. When PA is playing and the screen locks, pressing the power button displays the standard UI with all the possible settings, I would like an option to just have play, pause, previous, next – like before. And no swiping. What if someone picked up my phone and started adjusting all my settings?!

1. When PA is playing and the screen locks, using fingerprint unlock takes us to the PA player, I want to go to the last app that was active when the screen locked.

1. I want to be able to disable the visualization, timer, repeat, and shuffle buttons. And have the option to hide them, individually, from the screen. It is too easy to accidentally change them.

1. I really dislike the thumbnails in the lists. I would like to be able to disable them.

1. The lists show the track time and type 3.48 | mp3. I would like to remove this information as it is not useful to me. Knowing the time isn’t going to affect my decision to play the song and all of my music is mp3.

1. The lists display the Artist and Album information on one line, I would like to display the information on separate lines and match the font size to the Track size. Many of my songs have long album names and long artist names.

1. On the main screen, the Artist and Album information share one line, I would like to display them on separate lines. Frequently these two items are very long.

1. The Queue used to have a setting to ignore the Shuffle setting, now there is a button in the Queue list for shuffle but pressing it keeps displaying the same thing “Shuffle Songs and Categories”, there isn’t even a display tell what the setting has been changed to. Can we get the old setting back, and remove the button from the queue list, please?

1. Can we remove the Shuffle button from the Playlists? It is too easy to press the button and accidentally change the setting.

1. I’m not sure what the little triple arrows on the pro buttons <<< | >>> are for as they don’t seem to do anything. Can we get an option to disable and hide them?

1. I don’t like the new seekbar, can we get an option to display the old one?

1. I would like to be able to hide the meta data, bit rate, sample rate, file type. Again, not useful information, plus all my songs are 160 bit, 44,000 sample, and mp3.

"I want to be able to disable the visualization, timer, repeat, and shuffle buttons. And have the option to hide them, individually, from the screen. It is too easy to accidentally change them."

Yes, PLEASE! At one time, there was an option to disable shuffle and repeat, and I don't understand why it was removed. I literally never want to use shuffle,. and I can count dozens of times when my listening experience was spoiled by having activated it inadvertently. It's a problem because I often listen while driving, and often, I can't change it back to the way I want it without finding a place to pull off the highway.

Archived