License Yahoo

Hello!

It doesn´t seem to be possible to activate the Poweramp license with my yahoo account. I already saw, that one other user had the exact same problem here in the forums. The issue is, that Poweramp keeps telling me that the mail account can´t be found on my phone. Although I got my yahoo account registered under "accounts" and I do have the yahoo app installed.

I already wrote to the support but they keep sending me links to the troubleshooting faq on the website. I already know all of that and I followed all the steps VERY closely. Everything was done exactly how it should be done. But the error message still exists. Poweramp also has all the permissions needed (basically I gave it all permissions there are).

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day everybody,

Julez

Update:

For everybody who´s facing the same problem: I helped myself by using an old version of the yahoo app (V2). Now everything works just fine (seems like it can be removed after verification of Poweramp).

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem! My Poweramp activation is still not working. I tried everything...

The problem: "Überprüfung des Kaufs fehlgeschlagen, dieses E-mail.Konto ist auf dem Gerät nicht registriert! -  (yahoo email account not registered)

Here are my facts:

- running on Samsung S5 with Android 6.0.1
- Yahoo-Mail 5.31.1.1328887 - i can check my mails on the phone - Yahoo mail is registered in accounts
- i downloaded the akp from website (Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk)
- i purchased the unlock-code per paypal, i am not able to activate it with my yahoo-emailadress and Order ID
- I tried to install older versions of YahooMail (V4, V3 and V2), but they all are not running on my system... they are "hanging" or got no connection to yahoo servers.
What can i do?

Rudi

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your purchase and device details.

Andre

I already did! And i sent all screenshots. This is the answer:

"This error is reported when:

- Restore Website Purchase option used or website Unlocker version is installed
- there are no Google or Email accounts registered on the device

More details - APM response - No valid google accounts"

But i tried all this... My Yahoo account is registered on the device!

Alex Platonov told me to try an older Yahoo app. Does anyone knows a version that works? I tried some very old (V2 & V3), but these are not working on my phone (Android 6.0.1) The app stopps while starting or loading...

So long, i tested these, but they are not running on my phone:

Archived