[709] A Song disappeared from my collection

Realiitysme

Hi! I wanted to listen to a specific song today and I saw that it wasn't here even though the folder was included and the mp3 file was still in the folder, I can open it from my files explorer but it doesn't show in the collection, I don't know if it's a bug or if I made something wrong ? if anyone know how to fix this It would be great 

You wouldn't be able to do anything other than play a file (from an external file manager) if the song hasn't been scanned into the Library (e.g. add it to a Playlist or remove it from the library). Do other files in the same folder scan OK? (And can you see it and/or them in the Folders view?)

Andre

Oh okay, there are other files in the folder that has been added to the library without any problem 

Screenshot_20180613_142130.jpg
Screenshot_20180613_142101.jpg

Edit : The audio file was considered 1 second long and because of my settings, wasn't shown in my library, but I disabled the short music hiding setting and played the song once and it went back to normal, thanks for helping! 

3 hours ago, Realiitysme said:

Edit : The audio file was considered 1 second long and because of my settings, wasn't shown in my library, but I disabled the short music hiding setting and played the song once and it went back to normal, thanks for helping! 

It would have taken a while to guess that one  :) although at least I was on the right track with the issue being in the file's tags. You could rebuild the tags for that one in another app if you don't want to leave that setting turned off.

Andre

Archived