Verify licence - what!?

REALLY disappointed with Poweramp at the moment - purchased it several years ago and have been relatively happy with it, but my experience last week has shattered this happiness. 

On an O/S holiday (1st one ever) and had worked out that I would listen to music for most of the 8 flights that I would be on, of various lengths. This worked ok for most until I got to the longest (8hrs), fired up Poweramp, only to be met by a message stating that Poweramp could not verify it's licence! What? Had been working fine for a number of flights, nothng had changed on my phone, no updates/failures/rebuilds or even cache cleans. 

How can this happen when I have a Fully Licenced version, and have already been using it recently, doing what it is supposed to do!?

May have to start looking at other options...

And, yes, this is not the 1st time it has done this to me, but the other times didn't result in 8hrs of total boredom!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Report it as an issue with your phone / account via the Get Support facility in the app, or email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Make sure you state clearly that you have read the FAQ on the subject (http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required) and that you are sure none of those conditions apply to you.

Andre

I've had the exact same thing happen, purchased in 2012, has happened to me two times on different flights, out of the blue, no license, no music.

I have a few Android devices that run PA, no problem, I have two that won't validate the license no matter what I do, have cleared data/cache, uninstalled, rebooted, installed fresh unlocker and trial, started from the unlocker, says "thanks for purchasing" or similar, then BOOM license failure.

Archived