Require Bass enhancer equalizer setup and Hi-rez output for Bluetooth Headphone

Arfan

Phone Model : Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus 

Android Version: 7

Please provide for the setup for max bass with sound clarity and loud volume. 

Please tell me the best bass enhancer setting with clear Hi-rez output via Bluetooth headohone.

Regards 

Arfan Maleqe

Email: erfan.saami@gmail.com

Screenshot_20170802-051041.png

Screenshot_20170802-051417.png

Screenshot_20170802-051545.png

There is no 'best' setting, you need to adjust for your own equipment and listening preferences. For example, to me your settings above are FAR too bass heavy - I prefer my music to sound natural - but it's up to you of course. Personally I would also avoid using the Tone controls and EQ at the same time as it makes it harder to get accurate results. With that amount of boost, I would suggest reducing the pre-amp gain by at least as much as those boosted bass settings - not over-saturating the system in the first place is far better than limiting it later. 

Andre

can you please suggest, any equalizer, tuner and  reverb setup which will give me proper bass with clarity?

as wel as the Hi-res audio output setting for Bluetooth headset.

Please help me out

Bluetooth is incapable of high res output at the time, best you can get is ldac from sony. Even that wont be able to play lossless cd quality files. At the time Bluetooth just isn't fast enough for such a thing, also in Bluetooth mode it uses the dac built into the headphones.

Archived