There is NO OPTION for me to clear queue [Help]

Baebs

I've recently discovered the queue function and find that it's been really awesome however now i'm facing the problem of being unable to clear the queue. 

A quick search of the forums shows others have had the same issue stemming from 2015, to which there STILL has been no fix.

The same mod has been spamming the same useless solution:

"Go into the Library View and tap on the Queue, then press menu > "Clear Q".

Andre"

Well the problem is that most Android phones have ditched the "menu" button so there is literally no option to access the "Clear Q" button. 

Right now I have like 70+ songs in my queue and really don't feel like individually deleting each song every time I make a new queue list. 

Anyone actually find a solution to this? Literally tried everything and am really frustrated. If the devs are reading this, could you just add a button in the queue list. 

EDIT: Realised the app literally hasn't been updated for a year. What a joke.

Yup, proving yet again the madness removing the hardware menu button from phones. Blame Google and/or the manufacturers. :( (I reset that stupid Recent Apps button back to proper Menu functionality on my own phone, but that only works until I get forced into getting a phone without any proper hardware buttons at all. Progress? Pah)

Incidentally, you can force the 'three-dots' menu icon to be always visible, even if PA does not detect that is should be needed. Go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus > Show Menu Icon . Or just use a more recent alpha-test release (e.g. build 704 from the Downloads tab at the top of this page) which will always show the three-dots menu icon anyway, even if you do have a hardware Menu button.

Andre

Archived