Remember the scroll position also when going back to Player UI

DanStan37

What really annoys me for a longer time: Whenever I resume from a list back to the Player UI the scrolling position is deleted.

It would be really easy to scroll from somewhere to the begin of a list, but if you have to scroll from the beginning of the list to a title just directly next to the one you just clicked, it's really annoying if you leave the list in between.

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

When you return from the Player screen back to the list, the position should display the track you just selected (i.e. the one currently playing).

Andre

And what if I chose to put an Album into the waiting list and afterwards want to return to that exact Album?

9 hours ago, DanStan37 said:

And what if I chose to put an Album into the waiting list and afterwards want to return to that exact Album?

Not for items added to the queue, no. It will show you the currently playing track when you go back to the list view (because it is the song title line that you tap to get there).

There is a way to do it though. If you set the app's startup mode as "Last Played", "Folders" or "Library" (via Poweramp Settings > Look and Feel > General) rather than "Player", then you can use the Back button in the Player screen back to your previously viewed list (otherwise, Back will exit the player if used in the Player screen).

Personally, I would prefer if the Back button had some extended history logic to it, so you can retrace your steps regardless of the entry screen setting. Currently, pressing Back from the chosen startup screen will always exit the app interface, regardless of what way you got there.

Andre

Archived