PA and Alpine CDE-HD149BT car deck

Hello.

I have been banging my head against the steering wheel trying to get this to work.  The deck supports A2DP and AVRCP.  For the life of me, I cannot get Poweramp to do anything.  It plays the song that is currently chosen when opening, but when I try to go to the menu section, I press the button, "Poweramp" appears, and when I go to select it, nothing happens.  It doesn't allow me access to select an album or song, nothing.  All I can do is press FF, and randomly go through my music collection.  I have an LG V10 H961N version, and I've tried doing this with and without the stock music app disabled.  I've selected all the right menu options for Bluetooth to work, but nothing.

Okay, so I deleted Poweramp from my phone, restarted, restarted the deck, and it went to the stock Music app LG Music.  That uses AVRCP to control devices over bluetooth, and DNLA over wireless. 

It didn't work.  So, I don't know what the problem is with my phone controlling over Bluetooth, so nevermind.

Bluetooth should support the play/pause feature, and also track advance/back via bluetooth device controls. On some systems you get next/prev album functionality as well, but I have to use double-click on my car stereo. There is no menu or track listing feature though.

Andre

Archived