HTC 10 , PROBLEMS WITH HI-RES OUTPUT

lorlin 830

I'm currently using Poweramp withHTC 10 . :) There is nothing wrong with the app until I switched on the Hi-Res Output Mode . Every time I switched it on , the player will immediately shuts down and it shows that Failed playing because of the Hi-Res Output. Also, when I plug my earphones to activate the Hi-Res Output, it will play on the phone's speakers which is very weird and serious.:(

Does anyone have the same issue ? :(Screenshot_20161016-023914~2.png

On 2016/10/22 at 4:04 AM, andrewilley said:

Remember that high-rez output is only in alpha-test. If it is causing you problems, please revert to the release build. Thanks for the report though, I will move this thread over to the alpha-test fourm.

Andre

Thank ! I hope this problem can be solved soon:(

2 hours ago, moav said:

Does this means only high-rez output deliver more then 48K/16bit ?

Yes, that's what high-rez means.

Otherwise, all audio goes through the regular Android 44k/16bit route (could be 48k output possibly, but I believe that might be device-specific and I'm not an expert on the actual encoding processes).

Andre

4 hours ago, moav said:

Then I think My V10 DAC is capable of more then CD-Quality. This is silly, it should be automatic.

It is supported by this new phone's hardware. However this feature in Poweramp is still only in ALPHA test stages, it's a long way from being in an officially supported build yet.

Andre

Archived