Visualizations

Fewtchure

Wow... just wow.  I'm an old Milkdrop user from way back, and I *love* the new visualizations.  Would like to see an option such as a true full-screen vis, random changing of visualizations on a timed and/or random basis, and the incorporation of image slideshow(s) into the visualizations.  By all means, get wildly creative!  thanks...

For full-screen, set the main visualisation mode to 'Full Screen', and the controls value to either 'Fade' or fully 'Hidden'.

For random changes, tap the icon at the bottom of the visualisations panel, and change it from 'Lock' to 'Shuffle each xx secs' (the actual time value can be controlled in the Settings menu for visualisations).

Andre

On 06/09/2016 at 2:59 PM, andrewilley said:

For full-screen, set the main visualisation mode to 'Full Screen', and the controls value to either 'Fade' or fully 'Hidden'.

For random changes, tap the icon at the bottom of the visualisations panel, and change it from 'Lock' to 'Shuffle each xx secs' (the actual time value can be controlled in the Settings menu for visualisations).

Andre

Thank u, that helps!  What an excellent feature, i will be spending more time with Poweramp, esp. considering all the milkdrop plugins available

Archived