Changes so far

Jdub

Alright, my first app testing... Firstly, thank you MaxMP for allowing me to be a tester for the new build version. Secondly, the new feature that I love the most is the equalizer visualization. It'd be great to see an option to set that as the player background to make tuning individual songs that much better and easier. Thirdly, the things I don't like are how the main visualization menu can't be locked to the player screen, and where the main settings tab was moved to. I think it should stay with the rest of the settings tabs for ease of use. It took me 5 minutes to find it to reset the replay gain. None of this could ever be a deal breaker for me though. 

I love this app alot. I wish other app developers could put half as much effort and thought into their apps as you guys do. Keep the fantastic work up. 

After spending a ton of time looking around in the app, I figured out how to get the visualization to be the player background. One thing I noticed was that if you're playing from the queue with the shuffle on, it will constantly shuffle the songs in an endless playlist. Other than that it's fantastic. It works just fine for me. 

The queue shuffle option can be disabled via Poweramp Settings > Folders and Library > Queue > Ignore Shuffle.

Normally the queue would only be used for playing an odd few tracks immediately, for longer set of songs it would be better to make a Playlist, which gives you more control.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply. I only use it when I wanna listen to the artists that I only have a few songs by, or if I'm making a work playlist, but after paying attention, it's not just in the queue that does that,  It's if you shuffle anything. The newest thing though, is that if I listen for a while, it'll stop playing and give me a decoder time out message,and occasionally it will display the current track in the Metadata and constantly replay it until I force stop the app. 

Archived