Hello! First of all sorry for my english, i speak spanish. It would be interesting if you include a car (auto) mode, even if is as a paid extension.

With a car mode i mean a switch that changes the interface to a simpler one in fact to make it easier to use while driving.

Sometimes when i'm in my car i want to play a specific song, but the "search" option is a little hidden.

¿What do you think about that?

Thanks! 

Carlos Hdez Muñoz.

I would buy Poweramp all over again if they released an Android Auto compatible version. I've had to go back to Play Music and I don't care for it since setting up playlists is such a pain. I'm not counting on it anytime soon since the demand for Android Auto support probably very large right now but, dang, that would be just perfect.

I'd simply like a car now playing screen/skin that just shows artist, album and track name in BIG text. No pretty visuals or album art. I have a big collection and often a track comes on, especially in random mode, where I want to see who the artist is, or the song name with just a quick glance and that info is just too tiny on the usual now playing screens.

Great product and am loving the v3 test versions.

Archived