Shuffle button not working properly

Raein

Sometimes when using "shuffle all songs" option and specific song appears, and i want to switch to this particular album of current artist, i just switch shuffle option to "shuffle tracks/shuffle lists" and it would play just this album with tracks shuffled. Now it works the strange way, I noticed that it still works somehow similar to what it was only if you switch tracks with "next song" button, but not working at all when trying to switch tracks by swiping across album art. Screenshot_20160405-214606.jpg

Does the same happen if you press the Next/Prev buttons at the bottom of screen? (I actually have the swipe to change songs/lists feature turned off, as I would sometimes catch it by accident and there are perfectly good buttons to do the same thing anyway).

Andre

I made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimBw0w31sM

Im not sure what exactly causes that, but when it happens, i always see this "list finished" message. It got really strange behavior, im even more confused after watching my own video.  Also, as you can see on the video, album arts are messed up too, this cat album art belongs to artist Jawbreaker, but playback is set to Everyone Asked About You artist (which got the white album art, you could see it before the cat one)

Switching songs by pressing buttons is not really an option for me (and i guess not only for me) after several years of using swiping method, Im so used to it so it would be nice to get everything work the way it worked in Poweramp v2

I hope this makes issue more clear

Thank you

Archived