Autoplay when connected to truck bluetooth is very annoying!

Ckmcwill

Poweramp is autoplaying every time I start up my truck and my phone (LG G4) connects to it. Yes, I am aware of the setting "Resume on Bluetooth" and it is checked off. I have a Toyota Tacoma if that matters at all. This is only happening with my truck and not with my bluetooth headphones. That would suggest that the truck is doing it, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. It didn't react this way with my old phone (Galaxy S3). Additionally, I've searched through every menu my truck has and there is no options to limit bluetooth autoplay. I'm certain it's something to do with my phone. I'm strongly considering uninstalling Poweramp because I'm so sick of getting blasted with music every time I start my truck.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

As you have already checked the Resume settings, the only thing I can think of is that the truck is sending some sort of Play command when it connects. Otherwise it would happen with your Bluetooth headphones too. Is your device rooted so you can get a catlog of what happens when it connects?

Andre

• 1 month later...

Archived