Widget buttons- opposite

Hello

In my widget - the buttons forward and rewind is opposite, how can i set them?

I want that the left one will be rewind and the right one will be forward (just like in the app).

I've try to search in settings and didn't find.

Thanks.

I can't reproduce it on KitKat, the 4x1 widget controls work perfectly.

So you are saying that for you, the widget >> and >>> buttons go back to the previous song/album instead of going forward, and the << and <<< go forwards whereas they should go back?

Andre

Ah, gotcha. So the buttons to the left of the Play button do go backwards, and those on the right go forwards, but visually the icon images are swapped round for you (and only in the 4x1 widget). How strange. Could you post a screenshot of what you see and I'll pass the message on.

Andre

I can't duplicate that at all - does it happen with all the variants of that widget? (i.e. if you remove and re-install the widget, you can initially swipe through multiple themes and styles, and adjust each one still further with the Advanced settings)

Andre

Nope, it's not something I can reproduce so it's down to the developer now. As it only seems to affect you as far as we know, it might help if you report it directly via the Get Support > Contact feature in the app.

Andre

Archived