Latest Poweramp

If you at least told us what device you are using that might help...

Andre

Sorry

Currently using HTC ONE M7 

Custom ROM CM11 (4.4.4)

Just wanted to know , does this new update only supported on Android 5.0?

Odd, that device should not need an Intel version. Normally I'd say uninstall it and reinstall regular non-Intel version from scratch, but you say you've tried that. Have you tried the latest version from the website too?

Andre

Yes , I tried both , website and from Play store.

Reinstall , clear data , wipe dalvik cache.

I had to restore my ROM from my backup (The only backup I have) otherwise I can't use the Poweramp at all! Until you guys fix this issue or have a proper solution for my problem , I won't update my Poweramp :(.

Thanks !

I assume just rolling back PA to an earlier version did not help? So what ROM / PA version are you on now?

Andre

I'm using CM11 not PA though

But , normally ( maybe the last version before lolipop ) updated have worked fine so far until these latest update.

If you can give me an idea of the last version number which worked for you, I'll sort out that build and you can try that. It'd be good to know when this occurred anyway (or it might turn out to be something else on your system which changed of course).

Andre

If you can give me an idea of the last version number which worked for you, I'll sort out that build and you can try that. It'd be good to know when this occurred anyway (or it might turn out to be something else on your system which changed of course).

Andre

Currently on 2.0.10-build-573-play (full version)

Archived