Quit when queue done?

pdd

Love Poweramp, hate the dearth of documentation.

Quick question...

I enqueue a few songs, go to the queue list, tap the first song in the queue, and it plays the enqueued songs.  Fine.  But...

When the last song in the queue is done playing, I would like it to just stop.  It doesn't.  It goes into the album list of whatever album the first song in the queue happens to be off of, and starts playing that album.

This behavior might (maybe) be explained by some variation of repeat (I know there's an "advance list" setting), but I have repeat off.

I've done a little looking around in settings for one that would change this behavior, but didn't find anything.

Any help?  Bug or pilot error?

And a (probably) unrelated question...

What does the icon in the top right corner of the queue view do?  It looks like this (I'd post an image, but I don't appear to have permission, so here's an attempt at an ascii art rendition):

__/\__

|______|

______

|__  __|

\/

I tried mucking with it in the hopes that it might have something to do with the aforementioned problem, but it had no apparent affect on anything at all.

Poweramp version 2.0.10-build-571-play (Full Version)

Android version 4.4.2

Phone HTC6515LVW (HTC One Remix)

Wouldn't you know it: immediately after submitting my post, I figured out the answer to one of my questions.

When the icon in question is active, it allows rearrangement of the queued songs by drag-n-drop.

I would still appreciate an answer to the first question, though.

Archived