Bluetooth connection detect bluetooth player

wfefss

Sorry if my title is a bit vague but I'm not sure how to describe it. My car has bluetooth that allows me to connect to my phone for phone calls as to stream music from my phone using Poweramp. Before using Poweramp I was using Android's Play Music app which worked fine except it doesn't support track gain. I noticed that with Play Music if I have my car set to play bluetooth audio, when I start the car the phone would start playing. If I have my car set to fm radio, Play Music doesn't play (as expected) and will launch once I change back to play bluetooth audio. With Poweramp however, if I am in fm radio, Poweramp starts playing in the background, no audio goes through but it just runs in the background which will use more power from the battery. If I switch from bluetooth to radio, then Poweramp stops. If it's possible, it'd be good to have Poweramp detect if it's connected to a bluetooth player before it starts streaming. Hopefully what I described makes sense.

Hi Andre,

I've tried that but then the player doesn't start.
If I try to re-explain:

Scenario 1: Using Google Play Music app, Car was in Bluetooth Music Player Mode before shutting down the car, start the car, Google Music Play begins streaming music (Correct).

Scenario 2: Using Google Play Music app, Car was in FM Radio Mode before shutting down the car, start the car, Google Music Play doesn't stream music (Correct).

Scenario 3: Using Poweramp app, Car was in Bluetooth Music Player Mode before shutting down the car, start the car, Poweramp begins streaming music (Correct).

Scenario 4: Using Poweramp Music app, Car was in FM Radio Mode before shutting down the car, start the car, Google Music Play begins stream music (Not correct, sound doesn't come out the car speakers but my phone is still streaming and consuming more power).

Archived