file viewing

Pgellen

When I go through library/folders, either one, I "never" am able to see the directories as I laid them out before copying them from the computer. I want to see my files and folders exactly as they were. Poweramp for some reason sorts them into original album folders. Most folders I can't access at all. How do I accomplish this .

In the Folders view, press the menu button and select List Options. You can choose the sort order and view type, including by folder/file names. You can also separately select how files are sorted within folders, by selecting the same option but while viewing the contents of any folder (rather than at the folder names level).

Andre

In the Folders view, press the menu button and select List Options. You can choose the sort order and view type, including by folder/file names. You can also separately select how files are sorted within folders, by selecting the same option but while viewing the contents of any folder (rather than at the folder names level).

Andre

thank you sir, have one band and 11 albums, was annoying now 1 folder and 11 albums.

Archived