Transferring files

Astro

Am a new Poweramp convert and am loving the interface/usability. The software is far better than any others I've tried (Winamp, Double Twist).

How do people transfer their music files onto their phone from their PC. I'm used to using a windows client (such as the previous two - even though they weren't vey good). I've been transferring the files directly onto the SD card which is ok but am wondering if there's another method or if Poweramp plans to introduce PC software?

Astro

Thanks for the feedback.

There are no plans for PC sync software - there are a lot of apps doing this already.

Personally I "sync" (in quotes, as it's not a sync, but just file copy) music via usb connection and there is nothing wrong with this method. For me, using anything beyond that is just waste of time, but such options exists of course, e.g. iSyncr and a lot of other similar apps for android.

I'm using FTP Server on the phone, which put the phone's directory directly onto my LAN via Wi-Fi so I can open folders on the phone in Windows. Then I use PC syncing software to do the rest (I use AllwaySync, as it's good at syncing deletions and modifictions).

Andre

Archived