Imagine My Disappointment!

koolkatt

Imagine my disappointment when I carefully embedded album art into every track only to discover after I loaded it into Poweramp by default it downloaded stock album art with no undo. Imagine my disappointment when I deleted and changed default settings and reloaded tracks only to discover if I happened to change the album art it would apply the setting "as a feature" to all tracks with the same album listing with no undo! Oh, and did I mention, IMAGINE MY DISAPPOINTMENT! Would somebody please get off the pipe and on the ball!

Were you also too disappointed to check the Album Art settings menu? In there you should be able to turn the download feature off entirely if you want, and also select whether you prefer to use in-folder images or downloaded art. You can also delete all downloaded/cached art via that menu, which should revert everything to the embedded art that you say you have stored within your MP3 files.

Andre

Thanks for sharpening my pencil. I did in fact go into the album art settings repeatedly to the point of near exhaustion! It seems like a simple "undo" command would ease the pain considerably. I'm also thinking that the "feature" of selecting album art and then having it applied to all similarly titled albums would be a real feature if you could turn it off! Anyway, I just paid for the un-locker so I must be getting the hang of it. It sure feels like I've run in a marathon though. :D

Archived