Compiling Error skin_compat_debug.apk

RealPetChicken

I get this error:

C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin>ant jarpushBuildfile: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\build.xml-check-env:[checkenv] Android SDK Tools Revision 22.0.5[checkenv] Installed at C:\Android\sdk-setup:[echo] Project Name: Poweramp-Classic-Skin[gettype] Project Type: Application-pre-clean:clean:[delete] Deleting directory C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\bin[delete] Deleting directory C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\gen[getlibpath] Library dependencies:[getlibpath] No Libraries[subant] No sub-builds to iterate on-set-jar:-build-setup:[getbuildtools] Using latest Build Tools: 18.0.1[echo] Resolving Build Target for Poweramp-Classic-Skin...[gettarget] Project Target: Android 4.3[gettarget] API level: 18[echo] ----------[echo] Creating output directories if needed...[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\bin[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\bin\res[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\gen[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\bin\classes[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\bin\dexedLibs[echo] ----------[echo] Resolving Dependencies for Poweramp-Classic-Skin...[dependency] Ordered libraries:[echo] ----------[echo] Building Libraries with '${build.target}'...[subant] No sub-builds to iterate on-code-gen:[echo] SKIN: Generating R.java / Manifest.java from the resources...[exec] W/asset ( 1332): Asset path skin_compat\bin\skin_compat-debug.apk is neither a directory nor file (type=1).[exec] ERROR: Asset package include 'skin_compat\bin\skin_compat-debug.apk' not found.BUILD FAILEDC:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin\build.xml:33: exec returned: 1Total time: 1 secondC:\Users\user\Desktop\iOS7_Skin>

I had the same problem and i fix it in this way.

Copy the Poweramp.apk in the directory ..\skin_compat\bin\ and rename it as skin_compat-debug.apk.

After you may have an error like "No argument supplied for '--version-code' option", i delete this string from build.xml

and after "missing asset directory", so create this folder in your project.

Now you should be able to compile your jar skin but i don't now if works in Poweramp, i have not tried.

I don't now if the right way , i'm waiting for an answer too, but now build without error.

Extreme

Edit: tested , build in .jar and put in /skins directory the skin working

I had the same problem and i fix it in this way.

Copy the Poweramp.apk in the directory ..\skin_compat\bin\ and rename it as skin_compat-debug.apk.

After you may have an error like "No argument supplied for '--version-code' option", i delete this string from build.xml

and after "missing asset directory", so create this folder in your project.

Now you should be able to compile your jar skin but i don't now if works in Poweramp, i have not tried.

I don't now if the right way , i'm waiting for an answer too, but now build without error.

Extreme

Edit: tested , build in .jar and put in /skins directory the skin working

Thank you my friend, definitely compiled for me. Thank you. Thank you.

• 4 months later...

The skin_compat sub-project if checked-out from github can be built with:

ant

while in skin_compat directory, provided you updated skin_compat/local.properties appropriately.

Please note that we updated skin SDK to contain the skin_compat apk out-of-the box, so if SSDK updated, there is no need for skin_compat builiding.

• 11 months later...

Archived