My most wanted changes in Poweramp

jirka_x

Hi,

this is new features which I appreciate in next version of Poweramp :)

My most wanted changes:

·         Add random play just in actual folder (without switching to next folder)

·         Be able to see remaining time of actual playing track at each screen of application (I appreciate this function when playing track and searching what will be next and I still know reaming minutes of actual playing song)

·         Add slider with position in track to Poweramp widget in system menu of Androind

·         improve filter: search by file name or its substring

·         add option on track to move track to another folder

Nice to have:

·         Be able to enable mode in which you can play 2 different tracks from left and right channel of headphones jack (good feature when you "DJing" and you want to hear what will be next)

To use this feature you have to create special connector with one jack where will be 2 channels input and two jacks on output, which played mono signal and you can connect speakers and headphones at same time (DJ Splitter Cable)...

·         Be able to set what you want to play as next song from folder without adding it to playlist

BTW, you have good application...

Gerorge

Add random play just in actual folder (without switching to next folder

Play the songs in that folder (i.e. with Repeat mode set to "Off") and set Shuttle mode to "Songs", that should do it.

Be able to set what you want to play as next song from folder without adding it to playlist

The queue function should do this I think. You may need to set the Enqueue function to play AFTER current track rather than play immediately though.

Andre

Archived