Sign in to follow this  
andrei1015

Can't change Album Art

For some reason, I can choose a different album art for a song, but it doesn't change. I can't even put the defaul one from the app.. Any ideas as to why this happens?

Won't clearing the cache delete all my album arts the app has downloaded for me? :s

I am not sure if it is the same issue but when I change the image for an album, the tiny one in the album list stays the same. Clearing the cache solves it. I think a full library rescan should re-read the image files. It seems that it does not.

I am not sure if it is the same issue but when I change the image for an album, the tiny one in the album list stays the same. Clearing the cache solves it. I think a full library rescan should re-read the image files. It seems that it does not.

The re-read process is mainly for discovering music vs. finding new artwork. Since if we changed the album art with a full rescan, the downloaded art work that Poweramp gets would be replaced again.

I'm having a similar problem, I can't change or add album artwork for some songs. They all have correct tags, artist names etc. When I try to change it, none is found. What can i do to fix this problem?

Sign in to follow this