how to hide secondary folders and just see main folders?

For example, artiest "A" has 3 albums "1" "2" and "3". I save them as "1" "2" "3" in "A" folder.From now on, I saw them in Poweramp are "1" "2" "3" folders. My problem is how can I set options and then I can see just "A" folder not "1" "2" "3". How to hide secondary folders and just see a main folder in Poweramp?

Well I have the same question, because I also have a folder A with in it, 14 albums of that artist, and it is kinda annoying that I see NO folder A but all 14 albums. I just want to see folder A so I can choose that one and then see only the 14 albums . so does somebody have a solution for that???

Sorry, but you can either use folders as they are represented on your device (and how folders hierarchy is selected in Music Folders) or use Library with various sortings, if you don't want to mess with folders.

Optionally, you can try to switch Folders tab to Hierarchy mode (menu => List Opts => View As => Hierarchy), this way you can select some top ("A") folder and play/shuffle it - Poweramp will play/shuffle all children folders ("1", "2", etc.).

Thanks!

Archived