Version for Windows

• 1 month later...

You want a Windows version of Poweramp 0_o

Windows phone, Windows computer, or Windows 8 tablet... which one do you mean?

And do you mean the full version of Poweramp or just a sync application.

I would LOVE Poweramp for Windows, and I'd say all options, if possible. Win7 would be good, too.

I'll go for the Windows 8 version too... But if you guys are going to make a PC version of Poweramp, it would be obvious that an all windows version will be what everyone would like to see.

I have been a WinAmp enthusiast since 1997, and today I still use it in my PC even though there are other maybe better programs out there, when I got my Android, I too went straight to Winamp and bought it... but since I got the change to tryout Poweramp...

I had to change my mind completely. I really like it and if I had a Windows version, then I could finally say good-bye to Winamp.

Looking forward for the PC version of Poweramp!!!

Windows 7 imo, for PC's in general.

I love Winamp, but Poweramp for PC would be awesome!

Then of course something for tablets/windows phone could be nice, but Windows 8 doesn't matter to me too much (I HATE Metro on the PC).

Windows 7 version of Poweramp would be smart for us to do--Windows Media Player 10 sucks. Windows 8, I don't know because I do currently use Windows 8 and I love it and don't think Poweramp could or even should be made to try and replace the new Windows Media Player that Windows 8 has because it's just so awesome.

I'm in love with new Nokia Lumia phones. But I haven't bought one up to now just because there is no Power Amp to Windows Phone. I love using Power Amp on my HTC with Android, and I realy wouldn't like to leave it.

So please guy, create a Power Amp version for Windows Phone!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

You want a Windows version of Poweramp 0_o

Windows phone, Windows computer, or Windows 8 tablet... which one do you mean?

And do you mean the full version of Poweramp or just a sync application.

I really would like a Sync application for windows ... having to deal with windows media player sucks :(

Edit. Anyone can recomend some good app for sync btw?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Windows 8 Phone. I've been an Android user and I'm contemplating getting the Surface Phone when it's available. Not having Poweramp is one of the things that would hold this up. Your program is the first tool I've owned that gives me the control over the sound coming out of my phone that allows me to use it as a music server. Thank you. Kelvin

Archived