Galaxy SL i9003 Bluetooth Problem

Gökhan

Samsung i9003 with gingerbread hm3500 Galaxy SL listening to music using a Bluetooth headset in standby mode, the screen closes 10 sec. When I press the lock button until she stops then the music continues to play music again. Display the phonelock settings, including waiting periods and Poweramp 's play with all the settings but the result is the same one I tried. Using a different bluetooth headsets hs3000 denedimmsamsung, nokia, the result is the same in all JABRA clipper. If your music player when I turn on the phone bluetooth headset somehow works seamlessly. Poweramp waiting forhelp, please 'm licensed also installed the latest version v2.0.5-build-488 :( :( :(

This might be because your phone is doing a power manager thing. That means it stops anything that's using a lot of power (Bluetooth + Poweramp) and slows down your phone's processor to save battery. This happens with non dual-core, or powerful phones. The solution? Well personally I install ROMs that take out those problems, but check your phones power management settings and see if you can find something relating to that problem. Check back here if you can't find any solutions in the settings!

Holas, tengo el mismo problema que el usuario, solamente pasa con el Poweramp, tengo uno audifonos bluetooth dell. cuando uso el reproductor del Android por defecto no se corta el audio, solamente psa con el power amp mi version de android es 2.3.6. creo que el problema va mas por ustedes algo debe diferenciar los dos reproductores cuanque el por defecto funciona super bien.

atento a sus comentarios y ojalas tengan una solucion.

Holas, tengo el mismo problema que el usuario, solamente pasa con el Poweramp, tengo uno audifonos bluetooth dell. cuando uso el reproductor del Android por defecto no se corta el audio, solamente psa con el power amp mi version de android es 2.3.6. creo que el problema va mas por ustedes algo debe diferenciar los dos reproductores cuanque el por defecto funciona super bien.

atento a sus comentarios y ojalas tengan una solucion.

This is because the default media player is pre-coded in the phone not to shut off, while Poweramp is considered just an application and so to save power... it is frozen when the screen is off.

• 1 year later...

Archived