Using Float32, DVC, etc when using bluetooth 16 bits/44khz

I would like to keep the sound as pure as possible, bypassing all the steps and redundant resampling I possible can.
So, using bluetooth, and having all my music in 16 bits/44,1khz, Do I need to use float32? Is it any improvement using it though bluetooth AAC? I would like to keep it unchanged 16bits 44,1khz, no sense in changing that.

I have DVC enabled,  and I use parametric EQ. 

Device is Xiaomi Poco F5

Many thanks.

PD: Is there any guide for xiaomi users so I can get the best sound as possible?

Many thanks for your time!

Remember that even if both the source file AND the output mode are 16-bit, Poweramp's internal DSP processing is 63/32-bit floating point anyway, so there will still be some conversion taking place. 

Andre

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Remember that even if both the source file AND the output mode are 16-bit, Poweramp's internal DSP processing is 63/32-bit floating point anyway, so there will still be some conversion taking place. 

Andre

Yes I've noticed that in Audio Info DSP area. If you disable float32 there's no conversion to 24 bits, I guess you save/skip that step for non high res. files such as 16/44,1. Just trying to keep the resample/conversion/processing chain as short as possible.

Thanks for your response.