Change embedded art NOT Album art ??

When you change Album Art in Poweramp, the same artwork will be used for all of the tracks in that album. It's regarded as album art rather than song art.

Any individual track art needs to be embedded inside the actual audio file for each song, for which you'd need to use an external tag editor program.

To remove any previously selected album art, you'll need to delete the physical image file from the cache, which has been discussed in several other threads recently:

Andre

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

When you change Album Art in Poweramp, the same artwork will be used for all of the tracks in that album. It's regarded as album art rather than song art.

Any individual track art needs to be embedded inside the actual audio file for each song.

To remove any previoualy selected album art, you'll need to remove the physical image file from the cache, which has been discussed in several other threads.

Andre

Exactly, yet I need to edit individual embedded art....

1 minute ago, Digitaldreams said:

Exactly, yet I need to edit individual embedded art....

To change embedded art, you need to use a tag editor program. Poweramp cannot write file image tags in its own.

Andre

I have individual track art embedded in audio files. How do I get different art to show for tracks from the same album with the same artist? Can that be done?