How do I disable the color organ feature

I just brought Poweramp to a new Android phone and the program seems to have have been "updated" to a irritating new visual "color organ" effect while music is playing. I can't figure out where this "feature" exists in the Setup area to turn it off.

It's called Visualization, and it has been a customisable feature in Poweramp since about 2016. It can be enabled or disabled by tapping the Visulalization icon (left-hand item in the row of four icons beneath the artwork area).

Andre

• 1 month later...

I was irrited by this flashy animation, too. Thanks for pointing out where to disable it.

I am still a bit irritated that it can't be en- or disabled in Settings - Visualisation. That's where I was looking for it - in vain.

21 minutes ago, wus said:

I am still a bit irritated that it can't be en- or disabled in Settings - Visualisation.

It can, the first item in the Visualization menu is the On/Off control - 'Visualization On Player Screen'. Or use the button on the Player Screen (as mentioned in the Settings menu) which does the same thing.

image.png

Andre

Strange... now that you tell me I find it there

but I'm sure I looked there last time and it wasn't there.

Can it be that it got there with the last update? I updated most of my apps yesterday