Issues current version using Samsung A55 5g

Which phone, A52 5G or A55 5G ? You mention both.

I use an A70 and an A54 5G, which both work fine with current Poweramp builds (apart from experimental high-res output, which got broken by Samsung's Andrlid 14 ROM uodate, AAudio is a better choice).

What happens for you after build 948 as "too many issues" isn't very descriptive.

Andre

Andrewilley, you provided help as best you could for my previous posts. Main issue was that I could not load addition cd flac files.

Although they were shown on my 1tb micro card or in phone memory, Poweramp did not recognise them.

I have a Samsung A52 5g 128gb and am considering purchasing a Samsung A55 with 256gb.

Am I missing much by using the 948 version of the program?

You will be getting progressively further behind in new app features and bug fixes, but if it works for you you can stay on an older version as long as you like.

You didn't follow up with troubleshooting your SD Card issues in the older thread, but SD Cards should work fine as long as you give the correct permissions (and possibly remove old instances from the Library if you have changed cards). Best to continue that in the original thread though.

Andre