How to use streaming

@andrewilley Does it work on YouTube music 

23 hours ago, andrewilley said:

As a follow-up to this - and in the "there's always something new to learn" department - I just accidentally discovered that there is already a function to do pretty much what you asked.

If you long-press on the mini-player at the bottom of any library list view, you will be taken straight to the currently playing song.

Andre

On 4/9/2024 at 11:07 PM, andrewilley said:

The mentioned Eclipse Player (I'd never heard of it before either, but it does have a few thousand users) highlights the entry that contains a currently playing song, even within other list formats, which could be kinda helpful. So if you are listening to Mr. Blue Sky by ELO, then in the Artists list, the "Electric Light Orchestra" entry would be highlighted as currently in use. Similarly if you are viewing an Albums list, "Out of the Blue" would be highlighted as in-use. And if the list is alpha-sorted, the app provides a shortcut icon at the bottom of the quick-access column to go directly to the in-use item.

image.png

image.png

Not a very common feature at all, but I can see the merit - especially the idea of highlighting the in-use entry.

Andre

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@Loweaul Ah, OK, in which case yes I agree that the remaining selection list can become centred rather that tethered to the bottom of the screen. Probably something to do with the keyboard popping up previously. Has no functional implication that I can see though, as the background elements are not accessible either way. 

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Cukup ketuk 'Tambahkan URL' dari menu itu, dan tempelkan alamat HTTP stasiun radio streaming (bukan situs web perusahaan radio, aliran gaya shortcast itu sendiri).

Diri sendiri)

Can I have an example 

14 minutes ago, FaizuanZainal said:

@andrewilley Does it work on YouTube music 

No, that is not a streaming radio station, it's a commercial video sharing website.

13 minutes ago, FaizuanZainal said:

Can I have an example 

Sure, try pasting this link into the 'Add URL' box in the Streaming menu:

http://edge-bauerall-01-gos2.sharp-stream.com/net2national.mp3?aw_0_1st.skey=1691534114

Andre