Light Menu not changing to Dark

Go to solution Solved by mparrott,

I’d like ALL menus to be the dark mode, but can’t figure how how. Changing this in the UI options menu has no impact. Please help. In the image of the settings, the background is black. In the playlist menu it’s a light grey. It should also be black.

IMG_8285.jpeg

IMG_8286.jpeg

The main operational screen colours (Player, Library Categories, Equalizer, etc) are set by the Skin that you have chosen, along with any Settings=>Background options that you have chosen.

The option in Settings=>Look and Feel=>Settings Theme is for the light or dark mode of the Settings menu itself, which is not skinned.

Andre

23 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

The main operational screen colours (Player, Library Categories, Equalizer, etc) are set by the Skin that you have chosen, along with any Settings=>Background options that you have chosen.

The option in Settings=>Look and Feel=>Settings Theme is for the light or dark mode of the Settings menu itself, which is not skinned.

Andre

I appreciate that, but I think you are incorrect. I may have found where this is managed. Testing on a few different devices to confirm. Stand by. Thanks for the help!

• Solution

I have confirmed my thinking. It’s in the “Background” menu for “List Background.”

Once turned off, the background stops tying to the album art and relates back to the UI setting for light or dark.

IMG_8287.jpeg

IMG_8288.jpeg

IMG_8289.jpeg