Ability to save Audio settings (DSP Tone) per custom EQ settings created

Hello love Poweramp as its my fav car audio player 

I was playing around with the EQ, i created a standard EQ that i use mostly for clear sound 

But i also created a Custom EQ with Heavy Bass i do have a dialknob for Bass separately ,  i find the best way to increase the heavy bass without distorting the EQ sound (And not the EQ bass levels )

is by adjusting the Audio settings in DSP like Bass frequentie & Bass : Q dial knobs.   

This is saved as default ( so you have to adjust that everytime with different EQs)  

This would be great if it can be saved as per Custom EQ created 

20240115_161857.thumb.jpg.c4c061b916d546d77c8fac8e976cacd0.jpg

Edited by Menasor -81

In the initial EQ screen, once you have set up your desired adjustments tap on the three-dots menu icon and select 'Save/Assign'. You can auto-assign the Preset for specific output modes, or for specific songs/albums/folders/etc, but in your case you'll probably want to leave all of those extra boxes unticked and just enter a descriptive name and tap 'Save'.

You'll then see your newly saved item in the Presets list. You can use the buttons at the top of the list to limit what is shown (if you only want to see certain types of preset in general use).

Andre

@Menasor -81  Correct. Tap 'Save/Assign' from the menu and give your new Preset a recognisable name, and tap Save. You can then retrieve those EQ and Tone adjustments again later from the Presets list.

If you also tick one of the items further down in the Assign section before tapping Save, that preset will be automatically assigned for a particular output device (e.g. when you connect a specific Bluetooth headset) or for a particular song, album, folder, genre, etc. 

Note: it's only the first page of settings that are saved, the second/third pages (Mono/Stereo balance/Tempo/Reverb, etc) won't be restored.

Andre

Posted (edited)

i just saved a preset without the extras boxes ,  i also setup the DSP audio settings .  but after i selected another preset those DSP audio settings isnt retrieved before i changed it .

It just stays the way i changed it , with another preset. 

I change these DSP Bass Frequency & Bass Q dial settings inside Poweramp -> settings menu & not in the EQ its not there in the options. 

Isnt it a universal settings in general ?

20240330_144127.jpg

Edited by Menasor -81

I did say that DSP settings (such as Reverb, Stereo Expand, etc) are NOT saved in Presets - so yes, DSP settings would not be retrieved when you select a new Preset as they would not have been saved in the first place.

What is saved are the Equalizer slider settings (whether parametric with frequency and Q values, or traditional graphic) and the Bass/Treble knob positions.

Overall system options such as the Frequency and Q setting for the Bass and Treble knobs are not saved per-preset, they are defined system-wide.

When you retrieve a particular Preset, the new adjustments (sliders and bass/treble knobs) will remain that way until either you change the settings again manually, or you load a new Preset. 

Andre

Yes i hope the system options can be saved per preset in a future build or that Bass Frequency & Bass Q would be nice to add inside the EQ as an extra Tab maybe 

I actually like to request it ..