Playlist Sort random removed

Go to solution Solved by Don S.,

I am not sure why and when this feature was removed. I mostly use playlists to listen to my Music. I like the playlist to play through in the same random order and then restart. Recently I decide to add a new play list and when went to sort feature for the playlist  "Random" is gone. This is very disappointing to me, it seems you are forcing me to use the sort feature during playback which I have never liked cause it repeats tracks before the long playlist over. I may be in the minority here, but being able to randomize my playlist order was one of my favorite features. Now sadly gone.

D

Not gone at all. You did scroll down to the bottom the list of Re-Sort options didn't you?

image.png

Also, you may not be aware but you can now choose Shuffled ordering when you add new items to a Playlist in the first place. Just long-press on the '+Playlist' icon and you can set the mode to insert new songs at the Start of the Playlist, add to the End (which is the original default), or Shuffled. 

Andre

• Solution

Andre thanks for this ....I am sorry to not have notice the scroll bar as previously it was right on top area. I didn't realize that the list expanded for more options. Sorry to be such an dummy and not notice scroll bar. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

D