paid license I cannot get, please help?

tbuhain

I have purchased a full license to my Poweramp then I changed my phone, I ran the app but noticed it's only a trial, so I went to fetch the un locker, to my surprise it said that my account has been deleted in the database. I do not know what to do please help?

Thanks,

Tim

How did you make the purchase, from the Google Play Store, or directly from the website here?

If Play Store then as long as you are using the same Google account you should be able to simply download the main Poweramp Trial app and then the Unlocker app again.

If from the website, make sure you've downloaded the APK file from here (rather than from the Play Store) and then use Settings=>Already Purchased?=>Website to re-enter your email address and the purchase ID that you were sent.

Andre

Did you read the FAQ that I linked in my earlier reply? As long as you are using the same Google account with which you first made the purchase, that should contained everything you need to know.

If your entire old Google account has been deleted and you have created a new one though, anything that you purchased via the old account will have been lost along with the account.

Andre