Poweramp builds 978-987

maxmp

@maxmp

9 hours ago, maxmp said:

@andrewz This should be fixed by 987. Thanks for the report.

I just updated to v987 through forum and I still cannot purchase additional features pack via google play, they doesn't let me and I don't wanna re install the app again but from play store just for that. Okay I just reinstalled the app trough google play beta channel and imported settings to player from file, reactivated full version with unlocker and now the package is unlocked by default.

Edited by RockMetalLover.pl

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@RockMetalLover.pl Play won't allow that if you: 1. installed the app not from Play (at least initially), 2. you're not on Play beta channel, but you try to use beta build (the version above non-beta released Poweramp version on Play). 

The 986 is pushed to production/release channel in few countries and for a percentage of the users - but still Play may limit your copy of Poweramp if it decides that you're not in the given percentage of the users.

Thanks @RockMetalLover.pl for the hint. I got the Feature Package #1 now. Only thing that you need to do , make a backup of the current version and get the beta version in the play Store. Thats my understanding at least. Worked for me. What are those badges for ? Where are they visible ? I have purchased it now and I see no use so far. Any hints ?

Edited by Eclipse1991

On 9/11/2024 at 8:10 PM, maxmp said:

@Loweaul uberpatron badges purchase UI currently resides in Feature Package "page" (and they can be Restored together with the Feature Packs), but they are not directly related to feature packages per se.

@Eclipse1991 As Max said up there and the description of the function, Uberpatron Badges are actually uselsss for now, I think it's a way to purely support the developments, but if you purchased it, I guess you could see a Logo here, which represents the nunber of badges that you have bought.

Well, for website purchase like me,  and in a region which unable to pay in Google, waiting for another way to pay for it is the best solution for me now, but since Max never answered this question, maybe go for Gift Cards will be the only way.🥲

Screenshot_2024-09-17-14-50-24-605_com.maxmpz.audioplayer-edit.thumb.jpg.db19b12261011c984cfd47b4bc7dc830.jpg

On 9/13/2024 at 12:43 PM, maxmp said:

@andrewz This should be fixed by 987. Thanks for the report.

Thanks, crashing when tinkering with visualization seems to be fixed. I'd also like to thank you for fixing other imperfections I reported in the past.

Unfortunately, I found another glitch, although less serious. When I'm at the main screen and I tap "Help" from the hamburger menu and have hints displayed, visiting this screen and leaving it back to main screen seems to turn off the hints, but when I jump back to tracks category or somewhere else, the hints are displayed again. I believe that hints should be displayed all the time on the main screen. (Do you want me to make a video?)

By the way, I just finished Czech translation. I'm very sorry for the neverending changes, but thorough testing and tuning translation strings was necessary in order to reach consistency. There will be no massive changes anymore. Please include my entire translation in the next build. BTW, I left some bug reports on Crowdin in the comments.

18 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@andrewz this is not a glitch - it's programmed this way: you can close hints (permanently) with Hide Hints button.

To prevent misunderstanding, I made a video. In my opinion, hints should appear at 00:07 and 00:14 too, but if you consider it okay, I respect it. It confused me as a user.

15 hours ago, Eclipse1991 said:

Ah okay thanks for the explanation. I think its this here when you click on the 3 lines on the right bottom. 

Why do you have a  "Aurora" badge ? Are there different badges available ?

Screenshot_2024-09-17-20-07-35-832_com.maxmpz.audioplayer-edit.jpg

Oh, it's a Logo of one 3rd party skin which called "Aurora", and you could switch it back to "Poweramp" in its skin option.

You could purchase it in Google Store, which is the link that he (or she) uploaded here.

3 hours ago, andrewz said:

Through so many obstacles and difficulties, I finally made a purchase done in Google Play in a region which is restricted by Google. I bought Aurora (a 3rd party skin) to make sure that the purchasing would work.

Then I tried to purchase the Uberpatron Badges, which turned out to be like this, it said that this version of app doesn't support the purchasing through Google Play.

I guess the solutions are either purchasing a unlocker in Google, or waiting for Max to come up with a new way.

Screenshot_2024-09-18-18-52-58-384_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.e4a928bc326b5e6f6f7967f880183edb.jpg

@Loweaul It works this way: if the build is "beta" and you're not "beta" subscriber, it thinks you're copy is not from play, and it won't allow purchase. Each new "release" build takes few days to settle, after that time (provided you downloaded Poweramp once from Play) it will allow purchase. We can't change these rules or somehow modify them. Thanks!