Price for uni

theeaglegod

Play Store price can vary by market and occasional offers. The base price on the website is usually more fixed (based on a dollar price, so it will vary with local currency market fluctuations). For example the current Play Store price in my market is £5.99 (UK) while the website price shows as £5.72 which works out to £6.68 with my local obligatory sales taxes applied. If your local Play Store price is on offer at the moment, I would take advantage of that.

Andre

You don't give Google a share, their fee is paid by the Poweramp dev. Currently, for my market at least, it's actually cheaper buying from Google than it is buying direct on the website.

As I said, offers do tend to be market-specific. For example someone just reported on the Facebook chat group that the price in Pesos (Philippines) is down to ₱150, which I think is about 50% off.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/345285962807317/permalink/1256848691651035

Also, note that website purchases can only be used on a single device at a time, whereas Play Store purchases can be used on multiple devices as long as they all use the same Google account.

Andre