under the repeat function add playing the same track for say 3 or 5 or 11 or 108 times and then stopping

Pammi

Hi guys lovely app 😊 it's best one till date that I have used. Could you add this feature IN the repeat function of playing the track for as many times and then stopping after playing the track for say -3 or 5 or 11 or 108 times and then stopping. That would be very nice function to have in an already great player. 

Regards. 
Parminder. 

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

This Request how can I put it thru to the development team of Poweramp .

You post it in the Poweramp Feature Requests forum, i.e. here. Which you have already done.

Out of interest, what reason would there be to repeat a song specifically 11 times, or 21, rather than playing it for an hour or two hours?

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andre...hope all good with you...Some tracks (local Files) which are there with me are for 3.3 minutes some are 10.10 minutes and some 10 secs or 46 secs so when I place them in repeat, I need them to be played 108 times a minimum, some 108x2 = 216, some 108x3=324 , always 108 x different numbers Ranging from "2 to 324" these are very specific number of repetitions so calculating their times does not always bring up the correct time (& also Math's is not very good with me) also request you to NOT post these answer's on the forum. Incase this feature can be implemented It would be very helpful to me. In case you do want to reach me, I will be available on this email - p****a@gmail. Thanks, have a good day- Peace.

Edited by andrewilley
Personal details removed from public post

Any replies to forum posts will be made in the forums, that is the point of them. If you want to be notified when a reply is posted, just subscribe to the thread using the "Follow" button at the top of the page.

For specific (i.e. user-account) related issue you can contact support at poweramp.maxmpz [at] gmail.com, but they probably won't be able to discuss individual feature requests.

You still haven't given any reason as to why you want to repeat a song in multiples of 108 times - and with no way to understand the usage case for such a feature, it's very unlikely to get added.

Andre