Poweramp for Android 5.1

JueWe
Go to solution Solved by maxmp,

Hello and good day, I have been using a FiiOX5 III with Android 5.1 since 2018.  As a result of a repair to the output sockets by the FiiO workshop, a new OS: Android 5.1.1, build number 1.2.5, kernel version 3.0.101+" was installed. Since the equalizer included in FiiO-Music cannot be used, I wanted to I now use Poweramp (I know this app through my smartphone). The installed Poweramp build 976-play [976004-c2601e58] full version 32 bit does not run satisfactorily on the system. Loads slowly, sound stutters during playback, system is extremely slow .Did I install the wrong version of Poweramp? Does Poweramp no longer work with Android 5.1.1?
I ask for support and help.  Thanks in advance for answers.
Kind regards JueWe

Hallo und Guten Tag, ich habe seit 2018 einen FiiOX5 III mit Android 5.1 in Betrieb. Durch eine Reparatur an den Ausgangsbuchsen durch FiiO-Werkstatt wurde ein neues OS: Android 5.1.1, Build-Nummer 1.2.5, Kernel-Version 3.0.101+" installiert. Da  der im FiiO-Music enthaltene Equalizer nicht verwendbar ist, wollte ich nun Poweramp (ich kenne diese App durch mein Smartphon) verwenden. Die installierte Poweramp build 976-play [976004-c2601e58] Voll-Version 32 bit läuft auf dem System nicht zufriedenstellend. Lädt langsam, Ton stottert bei Wiedergabe, System ist extrem langsam. Habe ich eine falsche Version von Poweramp installiert? Funktioniert Poweramp nicht mehr mit Android 5.1.1?

Ich bitte um Unterstützung und Hilfe. Vielen Dank im Voraus für Antworten.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen JueWe

• Solution

@JueWe there are no changes in regard of Android versions - Poweramp runs on Androids 5.0 to 14 (beta).

As for slow downs, if you just initialized the device and added music, it’s probably system scan scanning a lot of music and taxing the (quite slow) cpu and io subsystems. 

4 hours ago, JueWe said:

Hello and good day, I have been using a FiiOX5 III with Android 5.1 since 2018.  As a result of a repair to the output sockets by the FiiO workshop, a new OS: Android 5.1.1, build number 1.2.5, kernel version 3.0.101+" was installed. Since the equalizer included in FiiO-Music cannot be used, I wanted to I now use Poweramp (I know this app through my smartphone). The installed Poweramp build 976-play [976004-c2601e58] full version 32 bit does not run satisfactorily on the system. Loads slowly, sound stutters during playback, system is extremely slow .Did I install the wrong version of Poweramp? Does Poweramp no longer work with Android 5.1.1?
I ask for support and help.  Thanks in advance for answers.
Kind regards JueWe

Follow this guide. (Specific to X5iii and performance)

Specific to Poweramp, allow initial scanning of library to complete in foreground, and then turn off any automatic rescanning. Just manually rescan if you knowingly update your library. Otherwise, if you happen to have any microSD card in second slot, it periodically unmounts/remounts when display is turned off, causing additional unnecessary rescans.