Need some help with Poweramp interface configuration

Good day, everyone! Could you please help me with the configuration of the Poweramp interface? To be honest, gestures are inconvenient for me, and I dislike all of these scrolling stuff.

1. How do I add previous and next track buttons to the mini-player, shown in the screenshot below?

miniplayer.png.4cda1675a281161769e8bfc006adf4d3.png

2. How can I return the player's full-screen mode interface (track progress visualization) and deactivate gestures for the next and previous tracks as seen in the screenshot? I want to swipe not to change tracks, but to return to the playlist's track list.

player.thumb.png.3d066d1f8eb2a5bab1f8f0f4e583d962.png

3. Is it possible to add a playlist/folder button and set up a swipe to the right side from full screen mode to navigate to the list of all songs without altering the track?

interface.thumb.png.96d90ee4f43369a0e76cd64490fcce4b.png

4. Can I determine which playlists the track has already been added to while listening to it?

1. The mini-player does not have any options to change its appearance or content (other than by skinning) apart from showing/hiding the seekbar. You can't add buttons to it, or turn it into the same as the Notification panel, it is deliberately a minimalist tool. You can Play/Pause your music using it, or swipe left or right to change tracks though. And tapping on the mini-player returns you to the full Player Screen.

2.  You can't disable gestures on the player screen or in the library views. There were some future plans to make the interface a bit more customisable though (such as changing the buttons in the row beneath the cover art area) which may include changing the action of swipe gestures, but that's fairly long-term. Ironically, disabling the player screen gestures was possible in the old Poweramp v2, but the facility never made it over to v3 (possibly because Pro Buttons were not available in the initial beta releases, so at that time gestures were the only way to change tracks).

3. Tapping on the cover art on the Player Screen will you back to the currently playlist list of songs. Also if there's a particular Library Category that use you regularly (e.g. 'All Songs' or 'Folders') you can modify the behaviour of the Library button (four-squares, lower-left in the navabr) to take you straight there. In the top-level Library view, tap (menu)=>List Options, and long-press on the category title that you wish to make the default action for the Library button. You can always get back to the full list of Library Categories again by long-pressing on the Library button instead of tapping.

4. No, although there is a Feature Request to be able to see any playlists the contain the current song via the Info/Tags display.

I'm going to move this post to Feature Requests, as that's a better fit for most of what you are asking.

Andre

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

1. The mini-player does not have any options to change its appearance or content (other than by skinning) apart from showing/hiding the seekbar. You can't add buttons to it, or turn it into the same as the Notification panel, it is deliberately a minimalist tool. You can Play/Pause your music using it, or swipe left or right to change tracks though. And tapping on the mini-player returns you to the full Player Screen.

2.  You can't disable gestures on the player screen or in the library views. There were some future plans to make the interface a bit more customisable though (such as changing the buttons in the row beneath the cover art area) which may include changing the action of swipe gestures, but that's fairly long-term. Ironically, disabling the player screen gestures was possible in the old Poweramp v2, but the facility never made it over to v3 (possibly because Pro Buttons were not available in the initial beta releases, so at that time gestures were the only way to change tracks).

3. Tapping on the cover art on the Player Screen will you back to the currently playlist list of songs. Also if there's a particular Library Category that use you regularly (e.g. 'All Songs' or 'Folders') you can modify the behaviour of the Library button (four-squares, lower-left in the navabr) to take you straight there. In the top-level Library view, tap (menu)=>List Options, and long-press on the category title that you wish to make the default action for the Library button. You can always get back to the full list of Library Categories again by long-pressing on the Library button instead of tapping.

4. No, although there is a Feature Request to be able to see any playlists the contain the current song via the Info/Tags display.

I'm going to move this post to Feature Requests, as that's a better fit for most of what you are asking.

Andre

Thank you for your answer, there are 2 questions left:

1.  How can i return this type of track progress?

Screenshot_20230524_190535_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.610e2289cda2e271948cf8bfb52a0f31.jpg

2. Is this possible to add the buttons that i talked about earlier using some kind of skin and if so can you please suggest me a skin with mini-player that have 3 buttons instead of 1?

1. In the standard skins, the option for that is in Settings=>Look and Feel=>Skin=>Seekbar Style. Default mode gives you the "waveseek" style that you show above, allowing you to slide forward or backward incrementally. 'Static' is the same bar style, but the whole track is shown at once so you can move all the way from from 0:00 to the end. Or you can do that but as a traditional "dot-along-a-line" layout with 'Simple Seekbar'.

Some skins even let you have both types in use at the same time, for example in YAPS:
image.png

2. I'm not aware that the mini-player can have any additional buttons. Skins mostly allow you to change colours/fonts/backgrounds/sizes/positions/etc - but you can't add functionality that isn't already provided by the core app.

Andre