Unlock Poweramp without Google Play

Pinguin

On my new Phone i decided to skip that google stuff and use lineage os with microg instead. this works very good except some apps - one of these is Poweramp. i use aurora store as app store with downloads the files from google play store. i can't pay apps using aurora but i can download and use apps that i've paid before. this works with tasker and some other apps. i can also download Poweramp and the Poweramp unlocker. but when i start the unlocker there is a warning because of missing play stuff and Poweramp can't be used. users reported that the paid version from the Poweramp homepage should work.

so is there a way to unlock Poweramp without google play or to "convert" the "store version" to the "homepage version"?

49 minutes ago, Pinguin said:

so is there a way to unlock Poweramp without google play or to "convert" the "store version" to the "homepage version"?

No, I'm afraid not. The purchase is from the Google Play Store directly, and their functionality is required in order to restore and validate a purchase onto a new device.

If you really don't want to allow access to the Play Store again for validation purposes, you can make a new purchase directly from the Poweramp website at https://powerampapp.com/buy-poweramp/. That licence will be for any single device at one time (you can install on new devices, but each time you do that will revoke the old website-purchased installation)

Andre

2 hours ago, Pinguin said:

This has nothing to do with 'allowing access'. Play isn't installed anymore.

That's what I meant, you have chosen to not install the Play Store so thus you can't access its features (it can usually be sideloaded easily enough though).

It's rather like buying e-books from Amazon and then specifically not installing Kindle and your Amazon account onto a new device and still expecting to be able to read your old purchased books.

Andre