Poweramp Equalizer app not working in miui

Bargunan

After providing the necessary permission via ADB, do you not see more media sources in the Known Players list? You then need to enable them in that list to allow processing. Sometimes you may need to play something before you'll see a new app in the list, but once selected it should stay selected.

Andre

On 12/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, andrewilley said:

After providing the necessary permission via ADB, do you not see more media sources in the Known Players list? You then need to enable them in that list to allow processing. Sometimes you may need to play something before you'll see a new app in the list, but once selected it should stay selected.

Andre

I don't understand, my known players list is totally enabled.

On 12/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Everything is enabled.

Screenshot_2022-12-14-14-36-36-136_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-14-14-36-31-326_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

Obviously we can't discuss hacked versions of YTM (Vanced) here, but if you also have regular YTM or other audio-generating apps then then should appear and be selectable in the Known Players list once you have played something in them. You've done the reboot and wait before playing process I assume?

Andre

On 12/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, andrewilley said:

Obviously we can't discuss hacked versions of YTM (Vanced) here, but if you also have regular YTM or other audio-generating apps then then should appear and be selectable in the Known Players list once you have played something in them. You've done the reboot and wait before playing process I assume?

Andre

Well ok then, it's not detecting MX playe pro now. For few minutes after clearing data it works. Then it doesn't work nor detect any players playing in background.

Screenshot_2022-12-18-07-42-00-271_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-18-07-42-22-676_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

• 2 weeks later...