Trouble Transferring MP3 To Poweramp

tplatz69

Hi all been using this app for a while and tonight I bought an MP3 msong download today on Amazon and it will not transfer to a Aerosmith music folder. I tried to transfer it through the computer with no luck doing a drag and drop and copy and paste will not work either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks   Tom

Where did your downloaded MP3 file get stored? Amazon does not make its regularly offline-cached audio files easy to access outside of its own app, but something you have actively downloaded ought to be accessible as long as it's not in a protected location (such as SD Card Android/data/ hierarchy). Have you tried to copy it using a file explorer app? Can you download to your computer and copy it over from there?  

Andre

Thanks for the reply. Amazon gave a link on the payment page to download the MP3 to my download folder that I then put on the desktop. After about a half hour I remembered that I did`nt choose the memory card music  as the source and not the phones internal memory. It was putting it in the internal memory but not the memory card  music folder in a specific artist folder that I wanted it in. Finally got it figured out.  Tom

43 minutes ago, tplatz69 said:

Thanks for the reply. Amazon gave a link on the payment page to download the MP3 to my download folder that I then put on the desktop. After about a half hour I remembered that I did`nt choose the memory card music  as the source and not the phones internal memory. It was putting it in the internal memory but not the memory card  music folder in a specific artist folder that I wanted it in. Finally got it figured out.  Tom

Yes Andre sir is friendly and they always reponse to users always as possible.

Thanks Again.