My requests and recommends

-I request adding a "Singles" tab with albums with one songs

-and the tab "artist albums" doesn't include artists on tracks, as it should only include the artist of the album so it doesn't show me the same album with different artist and one or two tracks if understand me

-also add an optional amountof stars for rating so i wont be confused to either give a song a 5 or a 4 XD 

-and lastly i request when you enter an artist profile and click on one of the albums it show tracks that includes multiple artists instead of the album artist only 

Edit: the "years" tab in arabic is translated wrong it must be السنوات insted of أكتب إستفسارك

If you didn't understand what im requesting then ill be adding pics with my request

And i honestly think this is the best music app ever thanks for the work team and everybody helped this project and keep making it great using the player fans recommends and thanks ❤️

If I have a single, I remove the 'Album' tag contents completely, as any residual album name is not relevant. Actually, in my case, I change it to the word "(Singles)" so I can see it organised at the top of lists rather than just finding everything sitting in 'Unknown Album'. I do the same with the Album Artist tag, as again it is not applicable to singles but I still would prefer to see them shown tidily in lists rather than in 'Unknown Album Artist'.

Not 100% sure about points 2 / 3, but can I first check that you are using the Split Artist feature to ensure all artist names (even on collaboration songs) are treated as separate entities? e.g. the Xmas song Little Drummer Boy should be shown in lists as being by both Bing Crosby and also David Bowie, rather than only as the combined name "Bing Crosby & David Bowie".

Andre 

A decent batch tag editor on a computer will do it in a few minutes. I use TagScanner, but MP3Tag is a popular one too. Just load your whole music collection into it, highlight all the songs you can to manipulate (probably all in one folder anyway) and change the tag contents for all of those songs in one go. Sit back an wait for the batch file operation to complete.

As with anything like this, keep backup copies of the files just in case it all goes horribly wrong on your first attempt. :) 

Andre

@andrewilley @andrewilleyi@andrewilleyi mean that most of them are in this format as when i enter rosalia's page and go to the motomami album it doesn't show this tracks as it shows track with the rosalia artist tag only

And neither than being lazy to tag them i like my tracks to be shown this way, though i feel little selfish cuz its my own preference

Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٥٠٣-١٩٠٠٣٥.jpg

That was exactly what I was thinking.

In your example, this particular song's Artist name, as quoted in the embedded tag, is the entire string "ROSALÍA & The Weeknd", which will appear as its own entry in any Artist lists - just like "Adam & the Ants" is one band name, or "The Mamas and the Papas". What you need to do is separate out the two different artist names - so for example the Artist tag might become "ROSALÍA ; The Weeknd". If you then sell the PA scanner to use semicolon as a symbol to split multiple-artist tags, the song would then appear in two Artist individual lists "ROSALÍA" and "The Weeknd".

Andre