How many times can you transfer the Poweramp website-purchased license between devices?

MRK0017

I already have a Play Store license for Poweramp, but since I have de-googled myself, I still have to spend a week or whatever with Play Store and Play Services on my device to get the license to store permanently, ie after a factory reset or custom rom installation. To be quite honest, it's not that big of a deal, I'm not Edward Snowden and I could live with Google for a few days, but since i like Poweramp so much, I wouldn't mind purchasing it again on the website. Only thing holding me back is:
>Limited number of re-activations available – for device upgrades, etc.

How many times can one reactivate the Poweramp License? Just to be clear, I'm not asking about using Poweramp on different devices at the same time, I only want to know how many times I can reactivate on a different device, or on a different custom rom, one at a time. If I can reactivate the license many times, then I will for sure purchase the app again, but if I can only reactivate, say, 3 times, then it's lost forever, I'd rather keep the google version and live with it for a few days until the license stores on device permanently.

Also, does it require constant internet connection, or once activated it will be stored on the device permanently?

Thanks in advance.

Validating the licence requires an internet connection. You can only have a website-purchased licence active on one device at a time - meaning an old validation would be revoked by installing on a new device - but since that would be happening anyway in your case, you'll be fine. Keep a copy of your confirmation email ID.

Andre