Manually set the top song in playlists

NadCat
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

I've been using Poweramp for years (bought it back in 2015) and I just love it. It has everything you could ask for and everything it does works really well. If there was a single thing I could change it would be this: playlists use the album art of the first song in the list so I'd love to be able to select a song from the list and click "move to top" or "use this album art". So far I've been doing that by constantly randomly reordering the list until the song I want is in the top.

I know I could move the song to the first line in the .m3u file but I prefer to have them alphabetically sorted to make managing the playlists easier.

• Solution

Long-press on the chosen song within the playlist, select 'Album Art', and before tapping the artwork you want to use, tick the "Also use for: <name> Playlist" box.

You can also do this at the Playlists level - long-press on the playlist name, select 'Image', and choose from a range of artwork which is based on the list name (or pick from your Gallery).

Andre

59 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Long-press on the chosen song within the playlist, select 'Album Art', and before tapping the artwork you want to use, tick the "Also use for: <name> Playlist" box.

You can also do this at the Playlists level - long-press on the playlist name, select 'Image', and choose from a range of artwork which is based on the list name (or pick from your Gallery).

Andre

You know, I should've guessed that there's an option for that. This app really has everything you need. Thanks!