How do I import an equalizer preset into the Poweramp App on my phone?

Technui
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Where is your preset currently saved? Did it come from another instance of Poweranp, or from somewhere like the AutoEQ website?

Andre

I have downloaded a the txt file from AutoEQ (is that correct as in to get the preset from AutoEQ for the desired headphone?) and saved in in the downloads folder on my phone. 

• Solution

First, make sure your Poweramp EQ mode is the same as the preset type that you are trying to load - e.g. parametric or graphic - otherwise you won't see the imported item.

Then go into the EQ screen and tap on the Preset name to bring up the full list of available presets. Long-press on any of them and some options will pop up, one of which is 'Import'. Use that to select the text file you've downloaded, and then it should appear in the presets list.

Andre

18 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

First, make sure your Poweramp EQ mode is the same as the preset type that you are trying to load - e.g. parametric or graphic - otherwise you won't see the imported item.

Then go into the EQ screen and tap on the Preset name to bring up the full list of available presets. Long-press on any of them and some options will pop up, one of which is 'Import'. Use that to select the text file you've downloaded, and then it should appear in the presets list.

Andre

Thx! 😀