Request new features...

After "display in lock screen" is turned on, unlocking the phone will force Poweramp to open.Please do not force to enter the software after unlocking the phone , just display a player interface on the lock screen.

Please think about it. Thank you

Unlocking the phone should not open Poweramp. Waking the phone should display the poweramp lockscreen view (which is what you enabled). To test this, try going into Poweramp Settings, or attempt to delete a song, etc. If you are still in the lockscreen view, it will prompt for the phone to be unlocked before proceeding.

Andre

I mean when I turn on the "show on lock screen" option, using fingerprint to unlock the phone will not go to the home screen, but to Poweramp. Why? It's different from other music players, and it's very inconvenient.

I want to continue to use "show on lock screen", but can I use my fingerprint to unlock my phone and go directly to the home screen instead of jumping to Poweramp?

As I said, when you see the PA screen what happens if you then tap the PA Settings menu? That's when a full phone unlock (rather than just a screen wake) that should be requested. If you just want a few media controls when you wake the screen, use the Android lockscreen options rather than enabling the full Poweramp interface.

[Edit] Hmm, I've just tried it and you could be right. Tapping the power button to wake the screen results in the PA lockscreen interface being shown as expected (looks like normal PA, but a full unlock is needed to get into Settings/etc). However if you initially unlock the phone using only the fingerprint sensor, the phone fully unlocks and the main full PA app interface opens, which I agree doesn't seem right. 

Andre

Thank you for your reply. Can you add a lock screen display mode? Only simple media control and player interface, just like other music players.

Please think about it. Thank you very much if you can.

1 hour ago, wwwwxl said:

But there is no music playing interface by default😂

That depends on your Android version (and any other lockscreen apps you may have installed). This is my 'power-button' lockscreen on stock Samsung Android 11 while I'm listening to music:

image.png

Andre